RE: Happy Holidays!!

From: Stephen Andert <StephenAndert_at_firsthealth.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:04:12 -0800

Lisa,

Good news.

REGISTER FOR LIVE! 2003
APRIL 27 - MAY 1
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
WALT DISNEY WORLD DOLPHIN HOTEL I'm not orawoman, so I won't plan on join a "girls night out", but I hope there will be a "list-wide gettogether" with no gender discrimination.

Rachel,

I hope you get in as an alternate, but I did get my form faxed back in time, so you can't have my slot <grin>.

Stephen Andert

>>> Lisa.Koivu_at_efairfield.com 12/20/02 12:38PM >>> Not until it comes back to Orlando. But when it does, I'll be there.

I found the best way to deal with being in a nearly-all-male work situation
is to become one of the guys. Of course I am very much a tomboy so this
came naturally to me. This may not be the right way to go about it but it
kept the working relationship very smooth. The only problems were with men
who couldn't handle a woman disagreeing with them. There have only been a
few so far.

That doesn't mean I don't thoroughly enjoy a girls' night out and a strong
martini :)

Lisa Koivu
Oracle Datababy Administrator
Fairfield Resorts, Inc.