RE: Re[2]: Happy Holidays!!

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:19:12 -0800

For the first time in recent memory, I'm outta here until next year, too. I'm sure more than just me was slaving away every minute of every day back in December 1999. It'll be nice to see if the DBs can survive without me for a week or two in a row... :)

Happy Holidays!

Rich

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com