RE: 8i OCP DBA Exams

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:20:48 -0800

Saira

   Well, you have some incentive to get on with the exams. ;-) I am certain that the 8i DBA track won't expire on that date. Oracle will formally announce the expiration date well ahead of the event. If you are unable to complete all the exams in time, it is possible you might get the vouchers extended, but if the voucher must be tendered to the exam center, then it might be more difficult to get an extension. Plan for one exam per month and you will have a month cushion!
Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Saira Somani
  INET: saira_somani_at_yahoo.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 20 2002 - 10:20:48 CST