RE: import and rollback segments

From: Leonard, George <george.leonard_at_farnell.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:16:00 -0800

I am going with the commit=y it seems the best option since I am already using buffer size.

This way I don't need to do anything with my current rollbacks.

Thx for the feedback

PS: can not remember now who it is but someone on this group wrote a new rman backup recover manual, can someone pls forward me the title of the book, someone asked me for it, know if I go to borders will find it just can not remember at the moment,

Thx all, have a good weekend.

George

George Leonard
Oracle Database Administrator
Dimension Data (Pty) Ltd
(Reg. No. 1987/006597/07)
Tel: (+27 11) 575 0573
Fax: (+27 11) 576 0573
E-mail:george.leonard_at_za.didata.com
Author: Leonard, George
  INET: george.leonard_at_farnell.com

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

Author: Leonard, George
  INET: george.leonard_at_farnell.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 20 2002 - 10:16:00 CST