RE: Row cache locks on INSERTs with a sequence

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 07:38:59 -0800

It looks like sequence generation & caching rate is slower than your insertion rate.

Waleed

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 20 2002 - 09:38:59 CST