RE: Happy Holidays

From: Hand, Michael T <HANDM_at_polaroid.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:14:31 -0800

Ah yes. . . there's nothing quite like home construction/renovation projects during the holidays to put the 'ell in jingle bells, aye. Or as I once put it:

        'Twas the night before Christmas and all through our house not a creature was stirring,

        the wall was blown out. Lumber and plaster lay around in a heap, electric and plumbing

	supplies were hip deep.  .  .  .
	[ Oracle instances were stuffed up the chimney with care. ]

Happy Holidays,
Mike

Author: Hand, Michael T
  INET: HANDM_at_polaroid.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 20 2002 - 08:14:31 CST