RE: 9i / 9iRAC : Segment_Space_Management AUTO, with LOB

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:19:47 -0800

Does this 'Ass Management' apply to duhvelopers as much as it applies to tablespaces ?? Thrashing will be more useful.

ps: Before you say something I have been a developer for about 9 years (and still consider my self a part developer)

Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com

Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

Author: Jonathan Lewis
  INET: jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk

<http://www.fatcity.com>

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).