RE: Win2K Mount Points

From: Paul E. Robichaux <paul_at_robichaux.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:38:45 -0800

Yay! Finally! A question I can actually answer. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;205524& describes the tools you can use to manipulate mount points in W2K, while http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/323/4/24.asp is the equivalent for Windows .NET Server.

Cheers,
-Paul

Author: Paul E. Robichaux
  INET: paul_at_robichaux.net