RE: Oracle bug 2316137

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:49:59 -0800

If you have cursor_sharing=force ... can you use cursor_sharing=exact and see if the error reproduces? I think (and I could be wrong) that this setting will at-least buy you some time.

Search for 'kksscl-inf-inl-loop' including bug database, you'll find many references. Basically it means the process has gone into an infinite loop scanning shared cursors.

Have you talked to OWS ... time to call them. Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

Author: Glenn Stauffer
  INET: stauffer_at_swarthmore.edu

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com