RE: password

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:26:55 -0800

Unfortunately, Bob will know because he won't be able to login anymore after the changes. The password has now changed to 'D4C5016086B2DC6A'. Perhaps you're looking for the BY VALUES clause?

Rich

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com