RE: password

From: Ari Kaplan <ari.kaplan_at_xb.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:55:18 -0800

This program allows you to attemp password "guesses" on a different database. So, the program gets around the "x invalid tries and the account locks" by enabling the user to try passwords on their own private database.

That's what their documentation said, anyway.

-Ari
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

Author: Ari Kaplan