RE: Unable to load shared libraries libskgxp8.o

From: Panicker, Thankam S. <tspanicker_at_cooperstandard.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:38:46 -0800

I did install the binutils package. Is cc anot included in that?

Thanks
Sumathy

Author: Panicker, Thankam S.
  INET: tspanicker_at_cooperstandard.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

Author: Panicker, Thankam S.
  INET: tspanicker_at_cooperstandard.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Dec 17 2002 - 11:38:46 CST