RE: warehouse builder's dependance on oem job system.

From: Chris Stephens <ChrisStephens_at_affina.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:37:56 -0800

wow. thank you. i will be testing this in the afternoon but before i do, i have one more question. we have ~50 jobs we would like to cron instead of submit to oem. so my question is, are these tcl arguments in the same order and of the same # for every job? or is there some way to determine the order and position they should be when executing the package?

thank you so much for your help.

Author: Mandar A. Ghosalkar
  INET: mghosalk_at_byer.com

Author: Chris Stephens
  INET: ChrisStephens_at_affina.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 13 2002 - 10:37:56 CST