RE: IOT Issues?

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:58:37 -0800

Larry,

Have you seen paper 138 at Orapub.com (http://www.orapub.com/cgi/genesis.cgi?p1=sub&p2=abs138) titled "Index Organized Tables -- When should they be used? " This has some benchmark figures.

Also, do you use Forms as a client - this can introduce some gotchas with IOTs (particularly if still on Forms 4.5)?

HTH,
Bruce Reardon

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Dec 12 2002 - 22:58:37 CST