ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ttcgcshnd-1], [0],

From: SATISH P <satish.pullela_at_wipro.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 06:33:38 -0800

Hi ,

   we are getting the error ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ttcgcshnd-1], [0],
[], [], [], [], [], [] when trying to retrieve a result set from Java EJB. Searched metalink giving arguments for ORA-00600 but couldn't get any solution.
I am being told that Weblogic 6.1 with oracle 9i is giving some problems. Any info on this ?

Setup is mentioned Below:
Oracle database 9.0.1.1.0 on sunsolaris Weblogic Applications Server 6.1 on Sunsolaris (different Unix box). JDBC driver thin - Classes12.jar

In fact , If an Insert from the Application is working fine. But when we try a query it is displaying the above mentioned error.

>From udump trace file of oracle below is the error message :

/usr/gsci/OraHome1/admin/GMODC/udump/gmodc_ora_1182.trc Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.0.1.1.0 - 64bit Production With the Partitioning option
JServer Release 9.0.1.1.0 - Production
ORACLE_HOME = /usr/gsci/OraHome1

System name:	SunOS
Node name:	lotus
Release:	5.8
Version:	Generic
Machine:	sun4u

Redo thread mounted by this instance: 1
Oracle process number: 19
Unix process pid: 1182, image: oracle_at_lotus (TNS V1-V3)

Is there any solution for this problem? TIA
Satish

Author: SATISH P
  INET: satish.pullela_at_wipro.com