Re: ora-01031 error

From: Igor Neyman <ineyman_at_perceptron.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:30:08 -0800

If, "All objects addressed are owned by the schema authoring and executing the package", then my guess,
it should have to do something with granting privileges (like "create any view") directly to schema owner (not through role).

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com