RE: arc destination odd behavior

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:14:56 -0800

Hey Lisa,

Is the value of log_archive_min_succeed_dest > 1?

Rich

p.s. I guess they really are Bloody Vikings. Hey, there's always next year... :)

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Dec 10 2002 - 16:14:56 CST