RE: archiving redo logs

From: Bala Regupathy <bala.regupathy_at_wcom.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:19:42 -0800

RE: Oracle 9i installation - Basic Qs - HELP!Kevin,

I thought the pre-requisite to create a standby database is it should have the same OS level and Oracle version as primary. Am I wrong ?

Bala.
Author: Bala Regupathy
  INET: bala.regupathy_at_wcom.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Dec 10 2002 - 15:19:42 CST