RE: Increase size of data files and rollback segments

From: Nguyen, David M <david.m.nguyen_at_xo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:42:39 -0800

Alright guys, just because you know Jeremiah better than me so you can take his joke. My apology to him as I did not recognize it was a joke, however when I am asking for help from the group, I am in a situation to resolve problem ASAP and hope to find a answer not a joke.

If you were in my situation, you would understand.

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

Author: Nguyen, David M
  INET: david.m.nguyen_at_xo.com