Re: Re: Re: RE: image storage confusion ?? --> UUDECODE

From: oraora oraora <oraoraora_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 22:03:43 -0800

Thanx Chao.
Still under confusion , whether to store 20,000,000 images of 5k each either in
----- oracle 8.1.6 on win2k ( BLOB or BFILE ) --------

                        OR
---------   just on plain linux file system -------------
                        OR

--------- any file server like NetApp on linux -----------

which will be better ?
how do people usually handle data of such volume ? plz let me know how it is done normally.

TIA.
Jp.

Author: oraora  oraora
  INET: oraoraora_at_rediffmail.com