RE: Are Oracle courses required for Oracle Certification now?

From: Lyndon Tiu <ltiu_at_alumni.sfu.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:14:20 -0800

When you say at least with O 9.2, does this mean we cannot do this in 8i ?

We have 8i on EnTee and WinTuKee.

Thanks.

--
Lyndon Tiu

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Lyndon Tiu INET: ltiu_at_alumni.sfu.ca Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).