Re: Are Oracle courses required for Oracle Certification now?

From: Alan Davey <adavey_at_competitrack.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 12:13:52 -0800

Hi Lyndon,

Well I don't know about your setup, but I can connect just fine with the connect string you listed below on Win2K, Oracle 9.2.

--

Alan Davey
adavey_at_competitrack.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Alan Davey INET: adavey_at_competitrack.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).