Re: Semi-OT: Pics from OracleWorld

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:44:07 -0800

Cool, thanks Connor.

Next week I will be dining with some of the other erstwhile (other than email)
members of this list, past and present.

I'm planning to take my Digital Camera, better go pop it into my suitcase now.

Jared

Connor McDonald <hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 12/03/2002 12:34 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Semi-OT: Pics from OracleWorld

Apologies for the delay (the digital camera died on the trip over) so apologies as well for the picture quality (all taken with a throwaway disposable camera).

But, here they are... the rough bunch that is the Oracle Fatcity-L crew in San Francisco.

http://www.oracledba.co.uk/sanfran.htm

Cheers
Connor

Connor McDonald
http://www.oracledba.co.uk
http://www.oaktable.net

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish, and...he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=   INET: hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Dec 04 2002 - 11:44:07 CST