RE: Single-task message waits

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 07:53:55 -0800

But since my case is a single package running, there's no end-user interaction. If I understand you correctly, then I'm only collecting response time. I guess I never thought of it in those terms for non-interactive executions. If that's the case, then aren't the waits worth investigating? Or am I off track here?

Just trying to get a handle on this in case a miracle happens and I actually get to attend a Hotsos Clinic... :)

Thanks,
Rich

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com