RE: image storage confusion ?? --> UUDECODE

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 15:02:05 -0800

Were doing the same thing with mail between collaborators on one of our physics projects. But the volume is small, just unDer 250,000 so far. Did the mail ou were saving contain attachments, and if so did you write any code to break off the attachment uudecode it and place it in a blob? If so, I am keenly interested in that code.

Is there a publicly available package to do uuencode and uudecode?

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.edu

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=
  INET: hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU