RE: ORA-2083 DATABASE name has illegal character '-'

From: <Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 13:09:14 -0800

Yes I have taken the insert statement out of the logon trigger and it works fine. I think there may be a possible bug with logon trigger using database links.

                    DENNIS WILLIAMS
                    <DWILLIAMS_at_life       To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    touch.com>            cc:
                    Sent by:              Subject:     RE: ORA-2083 DATABASE name has illegal character '-'
                    root_at_fatcity.co

                    12/03/2002
                    03:14 PM
                    Please respond
                    to ORACLE-L

Rick - Have you tested the link itself?

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

  INET: Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Dec 03 2002 - 15:09:14 CST