Win2000 vs. Unix

From: <Brian_P_MacLean_at_eFunds.Com>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 20:48:37 -0800

A few weeks ago someone (I think it was Jared) was looking for the pro's/con's of Win2000 vs. Unix for a SAP back-end. I'm not a WinDoze basher but I do prefer to have larger back-end systems on Unix.

I came across the following links this weekend that help support some of the my feelings and thought I would share them with the group. Apparently the paper originated from within MS. I don't know if anyone else posted the links, if so, sorry for the re-post.

http://bsd.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/11/21/1413247
http://www.securityoffice.net/mssecrets/hotmail.html
http://www.securityoffice.net/mssecrets/hotmail.html#_Toc491601819
http://www.securityoffice.net/mssecrets/hotmail.html#_Toc491601820

Brian

  INET: Brian_P_MacLean_at_eFunds.Com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sun Dec 01 2002 - 22:48:37 CST