RE: Autoextend WAIT statistic?

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:54:26 -0800

It'll be in the book (Optimizing Oracle Response Time: O'Reilly), still due out in about June. I'll be working on it pretty much all day, every day through the end of December. I don't consider myself in the same league as Lewis/Adams/Kolk/Wood/Holt/Hailey et al. in the V$ domain, but I do at least have sense enough to ask for their assistance during research and technical review :).

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Fink, Dan
  INET: Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU

Author: Fink, Dan
  INET: Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com