RE: IOUG 2003

From: Ari Kaplan <ari.kaplan_at_xb.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:00:27 -0800

Rachel and everyone,

As a follow-up, speaker notifications have not gone out yet for IOUG Live! 2003. They are scheduled to email the week of December 9. If you submitted an abstract, IOUG suggests that you wait until mid-December to register for the conference. At that time, you'll know the status of your submission. The early-bird rates will still apply at that time. If you have further questions, please call HQ at 312-245-1579 and they will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

-Ari Kaplan
Author: Ari Kaplan
  INET: ari.kaplan_at_xb.com