RE: Oracle OS level security

From: Fink, Dan <Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:09:36 -0800

Dennis,

        I must respectfully disagree with 1. I would suggest that the 'can' be changed to a 'cannot'. It is this type of person that will stand up and say 'This is wrong.' Therein lies your security.

Dan Fink

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Fink, Dan
  INET: Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Nov 27 2002 - 10:09:36 CST