RE: LGWR using lots of CPU time, low CPU usage

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:05:32 -0800

The ultimate sincerest form of flattery is for someone to attribute something smart to you that you wish you had done but, alas, did not actually do.

(It was Tim Gorman who posted the excellent analogy.)

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:

- Hotsos Clinic, Dec 9-11 Honolulu
- Hotsos Clinic 101, Jan 7-9 Knoxville
- Steve Adams's Miracle Master Class, Jan 13-15 Copenhagen
- 2003 Hotsos Symposium, Feb 9-12 Dallas

Author: Cary Millsap
  INET: cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com