RE: 9i Client permission required on WinXP

From: Henry, Keith <henryk_at_email.uky.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 07:08:55 -0800

I believe that we solved this by specifically giving access to the registry key [ORACLE] to the Users on the machine that required it. The administrator that helped us with this isn't in today, so I can't be totally sure. If I track down his write-up I'll post it.

Keith H.

Author: Henry, Keith
  INET: henryk_at_email.uky.edu