Re: Oracle you have just received a card from .

From: Alan Davey <adavey_at_competitrack.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:12:25 -0800

If the below link is what I think it is, its a sleasy form of spam (as if there is nice form of spam).

I received something similar from a friend a few weeks ago. The web site wants you to download some software so that you can "read" a greeting card from your friend. If you read the End User Agreement, it says that they have the right to send an email greeting to everyone in your Outlook Address Book if you use their software. I didn't bother to install beyond that point.

--

Alan Davey
adavey_at_competitrack.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Alan Davey INET: adavey_at_competitrack.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).