Re: Oracle is a time machine!!

From: Arup Nanda <arupnanda_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:49:18 -0800

May be it was called Gregorian Saving Time. Imagine ripping off ten days off your desk calendar; And while you are at it, please check the smoke alarm battery, check your basement for leakage...

Thank God they decided not to do it a every year affair.

Then again, imagine this, when you get to bed tonight, turn your calendar and watch and sleep more - an hour longer, oh no, 10 days longer ... Holy cow! I am all for it.
Author: Arup Nanda
  INET: arupnanda_at_hotmail.com