RE: Ltrim?

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:24:28 -0800

The cron part is easy .... but you have to make sure your Unix script works.

Next time, before you post a question ... please try looking up the answer for yourself on any of the available sources. In this case, the man function of unix tells you exactly what you need to know. You should have done a man on crontab.

00 06 * * 5 your_unix_script

 minute (0-59), 00 = 0 minutes
 hour (0-23), 06 = 6 am
 day of the month (1-31),
 month of the year (1-12),
 day of the week (0-6 with 0=Sunday). 5 = Friday  command name

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 22 2002 - 09:24:28 CST