RE: Oracle-L at UKOUG

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:38:41 -0800

Hi Heather!

Gerry is coming along as well, so I'm sure he can will give you guidance if you need it. I'll get him to email his mobile number over to you just in case.

Anybody else that has been before have any ideas on a place to eat? I know of the couple of cafe restaurants at the back in Brindley Place, and of course places like Hard Rock Cafe, TGI's and a whole host of other kinds of food down Broad Street.. Anybody have any preferences?

Author: Docherty, Heather
  INET: H.Docherty_at_napier.ac.uk