RE: Urgent: ORA-02067 transaction or savepoint rollback required (Distributed transaction)

From: Charu Joshi <joshic_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:18:34 -0800

Gurus,

Sorry, forgot to mention one very important fact - this error doesn't occur always - sometimes (but rarely) it's succeeds as well.

Thanks,
Charu

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net

also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). ********************************************************* Disclaimer This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. ********************************************************* Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Charu Joshi INET: joshic_at_mahindrabt.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L