RE: [Q] ORACLE 9i fast_start_mttr_target and log_checkpoint_inte

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:23:53 -0800

Gillian - I love it! Dueling Instructors! Since you are still in class, why don't you show him the manual and ask for clarification. Please check the class notes on this. My copy is at home. Thanks.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: dist cash
INET: mccdba_at_hotmail.com

Please see the offic! ! ial ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM Fat Ci! ! ty Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo!
Web Hosting - Let the expert host your site

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS

Yahoo! <http://rd.yahoo.com/hosting/mailsig/*http://webhosting.yahoo.com> Web Hosting - Let the expert host your site

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Nov 20 2002 - 09:23:53 CST