RE: ASO Checksumming Parameters

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:28:42 -0800

Thanks. I had run "adapters" and things look okay. I had not run a trace on the server, but connecting via sql*net on the server worked. However, for a remote client, the listener.trc file complained about missing parameters. I did some digging and located info about the ENVS parameter for listener.ora e.g.

ENVS = 'TNS_ADMIN=/opt/oracle/dbserver/9.0.1/network/admin'

Once this was set the remote connections began working as well.

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.edu

Author: Deborah Lorraine