RE: UKOUG Conference

From: Fink, Dan <Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:13:59 -0800

Jeremiah,

        I know that there are several folks from the list that will be presenting. I have heard very good things about the conference from others who have attended in the past. They have posted their schedule on the website (www.ukoug2002.org) and it looks impressive.

        Time is specifically set aside for afternoon Tea. I think we should do the same for IOUG-A Live!

Dan Fink

Author: Jeremiah Wilton
  INET: jwilton_at_speakeasy.net

Author: Fink, Dan
  INET: Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Nov 19 2002 - 11:13:59 CST