RE: Enabling export transportable tablespaces

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 06:18:59 -0800

Babu - Two ideas for you. What is your COMPATIBLE parameter set? Enter the command "show parameter compatible". Next, look in v$option with select value from v$option where parameter = 'Export transportable tablespaces';

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Banarasi Babu TIndonet -HYD
  INET: banarasi_at_hyd.cmc.net.in

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Nov 19 2002 - 08:18:59 CST