RE: how to download all the openworld documents?

From: April Wells <awells_at_csedge.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:24:02 -0800

ditto. Even one by one isn't bad if you didn't get to be there

April Wells
Oracle DBA
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds -- Albert Einstein

Author: dist cash
  INET: mccdba_at_hotmail.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

begin 666 InterScan_Disclaimer.txt
M5&AE(&EN9F]R;6%T:6]N(&-O;G1A:6YE9"!I;B!T:&ES(&-O;6UU;FEC871I
M;VXL(&EN8VQU9&EN9R!A='1A8VAM96YT<RP@:7,@<W1R:6-T;'D_at_8V]N9FED
M96YT:6%L(&%N9"!F;W(@=&AE(&EN=&5N9&5D('5S92!O9B!T:&4_at_861D<F5S
M<V5E(&]N;'D[(&ET(&UA>2!A;'-O(&-O;G1A:6X@<')O<')I971A<GDL('!R
M:6-E('-E;G-I=&EV92P@;W(@;&5G86QL>2!P<FEV:6QE9V5D(&EN9F]R;6%T
M:6]N+B!.;W1I8V4@:7,@:&5R96)Y(&=I=F5N('1H870_at_86YY(&1I<V-L;W-U
M<F4L(&1I<W1R:6)U=&EO;BP_at_9&ES<V5M:6YA=&EO;BP@=7-E+"!O<B!C;W!Y
M:6YG(&]F('1H92!I;F9O<FUA=&EO;B!B>2!A;GEO;F4@;W1H97(@=&AA;B!T
M:&4@:6YT96YD960@<F5C:7!I96YT(&ES('-T<FEC=&QY('!R;VAI8FET960@
M86YD(&UA>2!B92!I;&QE9V%L+B!)9B!Y;W4@:&%V92!R96-E:79E9"!T:&ES
M(&-O;6UU;FEC871I;VX@:6X_at_97)R;W(L('!L96%S92!N;W1I9GD@=&AE('-E
M;F1E<B!I;6UE9&EA=&5L>2!B>2!R97!L>2!E+6UA:6PL(&1E;&5T92!T:&ES
M(&-O;6UU;FEC871I;VXL(&%N9"!D97-T<F]Y(&%L;"!C;W!I97,N( T*#0I#
M;W)P;W)A=&4_at_4WES=&5M<RP_at_26YC+B!H87,@=&%K96X@<F5A<V]N86)L92!P
M<F5C875T:6]N<R!T;R!E;G-U<F4@=&AA="!A;GD_at_871T86-H;65N="!T;R!T
M:&ES(&4M;6%I;"!H87,@8F5E;B!S=V5P="!F;W(@=FER=7-E<RX_at_5V4@<W!E
M8VEF:6-A;&QY(&1I<V-L86EM(&%L;"!L:6%B:6QI='D_at_86YD('=I;&P_at_86-C
M97!T(&YO(')E<W!O;G-I8FEL:71Y(&9O<B!A;GD_at_9&%M86=E('-U<W1A:6YE
M9"!A<R!A(')E<W5L="!O9B!S;V9T=V%R92!V:7)U<V5S(&%N9"!A9'9I<V4@
M>6]U('1O(&-A<G)Y(&]U="!Y;W5R(&]W;B!V:7)U<R!C:&5C:W,@8F5F;W)E
<(&]P96YI;F<@86YY(&%T=&%C:&UE;G0N#0H-"@
end