RE: RE: dumping microsoft desktop?

From: Whittle Jerome Contr NCI <Jerome.Whittle_at_scott.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 06:28:54 -0800

Mladen,

Actually the Boston Tea Party happened for the opposite reason. The tea on the ships was of LOWER price because it was not taxed. The 'patriots' owned tons of tea stored in warehouses that they could only sell at a profit with higher prices than what was on the ship. So they destroyed the competition's tea. As Samuel Johnson said "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." They wrapped patriotism around their actions and history bought off on it. http://odur.let.rug.nl/~usa/E/teaparty/bostonxx.htm

Jerry Whittle
ACIFICS DBA
NCI Information Systems Inc.
jerome.whittle_at_scott.af.mil