HTTP Server not starting/... so is internet directory server ..ldap running on 389

From: Tusar K. Nayak <lohitu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 05:59:07 -0800

Hi,

I installed oracle infrastructure 9iAS 9.0.2 on a system (Redhat Advanced Server 2.1) where I am already using a Oracle9i DB.

It installs successfully other than during database creation instance and shows an error saying Database Name not proper ORA-02084

But the database instance is created as iasdb and works properly. But when I go to the enterprise manager website and try to start HTTP server there it says
Error oracle.sysman.emSDK.util.jdk.EMException

What could be the reason? Please help me in this

regards
-- Tusar

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Tusar=20K.=20Nayak?=   INET: lohitu_at_yahoo.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 15 2002 - 07:59:07 CST