RE: e: when is an error msg not an error msg ?

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:34:31 -0800

That's not always a good idea. Their may be settings in your .profile that
don't play well with cron.

Best to setup an account especially for cron jobs, and include only what is
necessary in the .profile.

Jared

Richard Ji <richard.ji_at_mobilespring.com> Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 11/14/2002 11:48 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: e: when is an error msg not an error msg ?

You could just tell cron to execute your .profile before executing the pro*c program, thus you don't necessarily need a wrapper.

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg

Author: Sherman, Paul R.
  INET: PSherman_at_elcom.com