RE: CONSISTANT GETS

From: Hamid Alavi <hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:10:11 -0800

Sorry for asking such a obvious question, but CONSISTANT GETS means calling rows from Database????

Thanks,

Author: Hamid Alavi
  INET: hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com

Author: Cary Millsap
  INET: cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com

Author: Hamid Alavi
  INET: hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Nov 14 2002 - 14:10:11 CST