Re: Solaris vs Windows 2000

From: <Rajesh.Rao_at_jpmchase.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:33:33 -0800

Everything good comes at a price. And never trust any system, where to shut down, you got to click on start ;-)

Regards
Raj

                    "Steve Perry"
                    <sperry_at_spryn        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    et.com>              cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Solaris vs Windows 2000
                    root_at_fatcity.
                    com

                    November 13,
                    2002 09:08 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    ORACLE-L

Thanks, but that wouldn't convince him. He'd say it wasn't MS's fault. It was our for not securing it :(
When you want to believe something, you don't let facts get in the way :)

Steve

http://www.bermudasun.bm/cgi-local/edpull.pl?cat=01News&ord=03&ed=2002-11-06

Author: Steve Perry
  INET: sperry_at_sprynet.com