OT: Day 2: OracleWorld

From: Connor McDonald <hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:38:22 -0800

Better selection of papers today...Dave Ensor's always an entertaining way to spend an hour, and the level of technical content seems to be on the up...but still a very very controlled environment in all the halls.

Day was only spoilt by trying to take my better half out for a quiet meal at a place across the street called 'Chevvies'.

Nice place but there was a raucous, loud group of about 30 in the back of the restaurant called
"Fatcity"...Kept yelling out weird stuff like "We need
to reorg these seats" and "Our food has got fragmentation"...

hee hee hee

For those that were there...pleasure to meet you all. Once the pics from the disposable are developed I'll be able to put faces to names...No points for those of you that put *my* face on a dartboard next to their PC!

Cheers
Connor

Connor McDonald
http://www.oracledba.co.uk
http://www.oaktable.net

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish, and...he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com
Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?=
  INET: hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk