RE: System Tablespace and Autoextend

From: Miller, Jay <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:29:17 -0800

Actually, SYSTEM is one of the only tablespaces I like to have it set on. While I originally set it to autoextend when I was doing an upgrade I left it active on the grounds that while I know how to recover if by some chance one of my datafiles runs out of space, I'm uncertain as to the implications of SYSTEM needing to extend and failing.

Author: Miller, Jay
  INET: JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com