RE: Solaris vs Windows 2000

From: Lyndon Tiu <ltiu_at_alumni.sfu.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:00:56 -0800

That's where IBM's 1billion comes in.

--
Lyndon Tiu

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Lyndon Tiu INET: ltiu_at_alumni.sfu.ca Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).